Refer your friends and family to take up a home loan and be rewarded
|Refer a loan amount of
|S$100,000 – S$300,000
|>S$300,000 – S$500,000
|>S$500,000 – S$800,000
|>S$800,000 – $1,500,000
|>S$1,500,000 – $2,500,000
Dated 1st Feb 2016
I would like to refer a friend to MoneyIQ.sg home loan advisory service.
By clicking “Submit”, you are confirming that you have obtained the consent of the Referred Customer for MoneyIQ.sg to contact him/her.
|Terms and Conditions for Member-Get-Member
- MoneyIQ.sg (“MIQ”) Member-Get-Member (“Promotion”) is conducted by Aspirant Services and is only open to existing Members of MIQ (“Referrer”) or as may be determined by Aspirant Services.
- If there are joint borrowers, the joint borrower cannot be the Referrer.
- A successful referral is a referral where customers referred by Referrers (“Referred Customer”) accepts the Bank’s Letter of Offer for a housing or term loan of minimum loan amount of S$100,000 and appointed Aspirant Services as the Introducer in the Bank’s application form.
- A Referrer who makes a successful housing or term loan referral will receive an email to claim the Rewards
- This is no limit on the number of Referred Customers each Referrer can introduce.
- If more than one Referrer introduces the same Referred Customer, the first Referrer who sends in the referral form will receive the Rewards.
- Each Referrer: (a) shall inform the Referred Customer that a MIQ representative will be contacting them for the purposes of the Promotion; (b) undertakes to comply with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act (Cap 26 of 2012) (“Act”); (c) warrants that he/she has obtained clear and unambiguous consent under the Act from the Referred Customer to the collection, use and disclosure of the Referred Customer’s personal data for the purpose of the Promotion; and (d) consents to MIQ disclosing the Referrer’s name to the Referred Customer for the purposes of the Promotion.
- Referrer agrees to hold Aspirant Services and its directors, officers and employees (each an “Indemnified Party”) harmless and keep each Indemnified Party fully and effectively indemnified from and against any losses, costs, claims, damages and expenses whatsoever which any of them may incur (directly or indirectly) as a result of any breach by the Referrer of any of its representatives, warranties, undertakings or obligations hereunder.
- Aspirant Services reserves the right not to give the Rewards where (a) Aspirant Services is not appointed as the Introducer in the Bank’s loan application form; (b) Aspirant Services did not receive any form of referral fee after the Bank’s Letter of Offer is accepted.
- Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Aspirant Services reserves the right to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions, and to suspend or terminate the program with notice.